One week old today

ColinX-5

:
CX-5 Sport Nav FWD
Well I have had this lovely car for one week now, its the 2.2 FWD Sports Nav in Zeal red with stone leather. Wifey and I
both love it, [and the car] (whistle)we have done 713 miles now and averaging between 47.4 and 49.9 MPG I expect that to improve when the engine has loosened up. We love every thing about this car, its the first one without black seats the stone goes so well with the Zeal Red, Getting on well with the Sat Nav but have not downloaded anything on to it yet! the oil has gone down just a tad ! The 19" standard wheels are just so sexy, if I was-ant married I would take one to bed { we could get tired together } (whistle) They are bit different to wash after 5 spoke wheels but worth the effete they are so gorgeous. There is no bonnet / hood shake the R/H wing mirror sometimes has a very slight tremor, there is a bit of tyre noise sometimes but not much. Things I miss from my previous car a Peugeot 3008 1.6D the heads up display the split level boot/trunk and full length door pockets. I was waiting since Feb: 12 but it has been well worth it.

Don't know what Mazda was thinking when they designed those door pockets. They are the next best thing to totally useless!

Well I have had this lovely car for one week now, its the 2.2 FWD Sports Nav in Zeal red with stone leather. Wifey and I
both love it, [and the car] (whistle)we have done 713 miles now and averaging between 47.4 and 49.9 MPG I expect that to improve when the engine has loosened up. We love every thing about this car, its the first one without black seats the stone goes so well with the Zeal Red, Getting on well with the Sat Nav but have not downloaded anything on to it yet! the oil has gone down just a tad ! The 19" standard wheels are just so sexy, if I was-ant married I would take one to bed { we could get tired together } (whistle) They are bit different to wash after 5 spoke wheels but worth the effete they are so gorgeous. There is no bonnet / hood shake the R/H wing mirror sometimes has a very slight tremor, there is a bit of tyre noise sometimes but not much. Things I miss from my previous car a Peugeot 3008 1.6D the heads up display the split level boot/trunk and full length door pockets. I was waiting since Feb: 12 but it has been well worth it.

I'll keep my eye open for you in and around Somerset. I'm in TA5.

Mine is Metro Grey should you ever spot it and you will know who it belongs to by the plate.

Can't get the MPG you are enjoying but then mine is an auto, so 41.5 is my average after 9,000 miles.

No bonnet (hood) issues and the mirrors seem stable as well.

Had this car now best part of 10 months, and I love it. Just spent a few days in the New Forest, and despite some others questioning the efficiency of the Air-Con, I found it excellent.

I'll be glad when "Live Traffic" is sorted regards TomTom as I was stuck for 45 minutes in Lyndhurst, then another long queue for over an hour on the A31 for 7 miles west-bound to Ringwood. No fun in this heat!

I can't blame the car as such, but it leaves a bit of a bad vibe and can be detrimental to the Mazda brand.

Alex

Back