Mazda5 - can i use alloys from a mazda6? do they have to be a particular size or fit?

evom3

:
mazda 5 1.8 ts2
Hi all

New to this. The wheels on my newly acquired mazda 5 are manky to say the least. Was thinking a refurb or seeing as how the tyres need changing too maybe buy a set off ebay. The Mazda 5 Aloys seems so expensive, would mazda 6 alloys go straight on?

Thanks

Are you finding that wheels from the Mazda6 are less expensive?

AFAIK pretty much all the Mazda 5-bolt wheels are similar enough to work. These are also built out of the Ford parts bin, based on the Focus, so its possible that Focus wheels that are 5-4.5" bolt pattern will also work. If so, please inform the community. I bet some would like to know.

Right bolt pattern, width and offset are close enough to stock, the wheel will probably work for you. These little imports have teeny little wheelwells, though - anyone know how much wiggle room there is to go wider or more inboard/outboard before you get rubbing?

ford wheels wont fit as they are something like 5x108, nissan, mitsubishi, honda, toyota and mazda 5 stud will mostly all fit, some kia and hyundai also

ford wheels wont fit as they are something like 5x108, nissan, mitsubishi, honda, toyota and mazda 5 stud will mostly all fit, some kia and hyundai also

You're thinking Taurus, Thunderbird, MKVIII etc. Wheels from a Fusion, Milan, MKZ, Flex, Mustang, etc. will fit bolt-pattern wise. Dunno about hub center bore diameter.

Back