Help!!!!query on day/night and auto setting on display?????

BROADBEAN9513

:
CX5 2.2 D (175) SPORT NAV AWD WITH SAFETY PACK
can anyone help me? I have set my display setting to AUTO on the display setting but my Sat Nav still appears very bright and does not seem to change at night or day. If I select either Day or Night it does change!!!! I would be grateful for any help with this , or am I missing a vital step on the set up or something?

That little stick plunger that resets your trip odometer also twists. Twist it counterclockwise to take you display out of the manual full bright mode.

Thanks Bopper, but what does the auto stting actually do?? It only works when in Audio mode or appears to?

When the cluster brightness setting is NOT on 'full' (as Bopper is telling you), then the Radio display switches to dim when the lights are turned on.

My problem is that the display setting (on dim) is TOO dim. The settings function on the display doesn't go very bright at all.

Did you choose your nav screen color settings? You have to pick one for day and one for night. If you pick the same 2 bright ones your nav screen will appear to never change.

Back