My Simple daily CX5

Hey nice to have a friend from same country here. are you from medan Felix? based on your police number.
LOL. good looking car btw

Finally i got something done this week . After researching the correct ratio on how to mix the paints, i decided to give my self a shot first time with a spray gun. Fingers cross

Primer coat & wet sand (2 day process)

Fresh base coat paint (cosmo grey)

Last edited:
Lastly clear coat done . 25/3/14

Installed 25/4/13 Car is not clean at the moment will take another outside view when cleaned.

Yeap will do another full car shot soon for us all this week. Just FYI if you guys want to get this tail gate lip. when installing make sure you center it properly because once you stick on the 3m it will be too damn hard to take off and very careful because the material is fibreglass ...as i forgot to double check on the centering position thus installation was off by a tad.

The error:

Last edited:
I've been eyeing that for a while, I saw someone had it on a german forum a while ago, but they only had one bad picture that didn't show the car profile.

Haven't been updating on my daily CX5 , did a couple minor changes :

I have removed the tacky chrome for the rear reflector and install a custom stainless steel axleback to replicate Racing Beat system , as it is very pricey & difficult to source one from overseas sent out to my country.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eZzTkiBdA2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also installed front Genuine Mazda LED DRL bar kit from Mazda Australia.

Stay tune for more Zoom Zoom.

Last edited:
Minor update. After seeing a thread about paddle shift kit . At last i have mine installed. Here are some pics .

The paddle shift kit :

Before Zoom - Zoom:

After Zoom - Zoom:

Last edited:
Back