My Simple daily CX5

Hello people all over the world

Just would like to greet from Indonesia . I am new to mazda brand also this forum & i would like to share some progress of my daily CX 5.

Specs:
CX 5 Touring
Cosmopolitan Gray
Skyactiv 2.0L
6spd Automatic

First day at showroom just had arrive off the boat had to wait for a couple of months . (April 2013)

Did played around online also here on this forums , Just inspiration from Web tune factory mazda japan . The mod bugs really bites here :D (June 2013)

Installed 4 inch exhaust finishers to fill the rear valance (June 2013)

1st timer DIY some carbon wrapping on the side mirror but i took it off after a day because it start to peel at the edges (June 2013)

Very Lucky i Got these bumper garnish from Japan (September 2013)

Got my rear diffuser from Garage Vary Japan (September 2013)

It sucks that we cannot get the real OEM paint from our local dealer so i got the Cosmopolitan Gray paint made Professionally . (October 2013)

I decided to colour coded the front bumper garnish aswell as the rear diffuser (November 2013)

Any comments are welcome .

Last edited:
The roads in my area are really bad but i found No Issues found as yet regarding the exhaust tips hitting the bumper .

The roads in my area are really bad but i found No Issues found as yet regarding the exhaust tips hitting the bumper .

Hi felixd. Very nice exhaust tips! Did you first remove the welded original tips (it looks like that). Anyways, really good looking - please let us know where did you get those. Thanks!

Very nice. Where did you get the chrome fog light surrounds? Ive seen others that go around the actual light too but theyre too much chrome and look gaudy. Those look really nice and blend well with the chrome of the grill.

Edit: just bought some off ebay. $40. Actually the first accessory ive bought for the cx5 and ive had it over a year.

Last edited:
Hi felixd. Very nice exhaust tips! Did you first remove the welded original tips (it looks like that). Anyways, really good looking - please let us know where did you get those. Thanks!

Hi , Thank you for the feedback. I had bought the tips from my local exhaust shop. The inlet it its 2 inch and the Outlet is 4 inch. Yes they had to cut the old tips out to make that clean look.

Very nice. Where did you get the chrome fog light surrounds? Ive seen others that go around the actual light too but theyre too much chrome and look gaudy. Those look really nice and blend well with the chrome of the grill.

Edit: just bought some off ebay. $40. Actually the first accessory ive bought for the cx5 and ive had it over a year.

The rear garnish chrome finish i agree with u , the look from the chrome finish is just too a bit much . I would rather have like stainless look over the chrome. Both garnishes i had bought them from yahoo japan.

Can you post a link? Let us know how it works out!

Can you post a link? Let us know how it works out!

Just search ebay for cx5 fog light trim. There are two sellers with that style. One is from korea with free shipping, the other is from china. Both with high ratings and thousands of transactions.

I wonder if the new tips will hit the bumper when going over bumps?

On Indoneasia's roads the bumps Felix hit's are probably mopeds, traffic is nuts with everyone assuming the other person will give them room. That CX-5 of his is definetly one of the better cars on those roads!

I want this and the rear one too!

IMG_1571_zps57f575a5.jpg

Best is to find it on directly from Mazda Japan . As i couldnt find any thing on Yahoo Japan anymore seems that its very rare item :( .

Back