Left Rear suspension lower than the right rear suspension...??? Tokico Illumina's

xxskateratxx1

:
MazdaSpeed Protege
Just bought a set of struts off a member on here and got them all installed at a good well known shop that I always go to. went in fine and the front look and work great, right rear looks good and works good left rear works but is much lower than the right side.. so when I hit a bump it hits my wheel well... They are Tokico Illumina's With Tein S tech springs... Its so close to the wheel well i cant even get a finger in there...

Idea's, Thoughts, Anything?

Thanks!

I think i jumped the gun too soon they look the same i think i just got paranoid and thought they didnt... but they deffinetly rub over bumps I think im gonna try some 205 45 17's on my rim and see if that makes it better... My bad dude.. Send some pics of how it sat on the car though im curious.. Ill post pics of how it is on my car later. What size tires were on the car when you had it?

i have the same issue my rear left is lower then rear right tightened the (tourso bar?) and made no difference rubs when making a right turn up a hill or deep enough bump.

Back