ISTOP stopped working

Applauso

:
Mazda CX 5 Sport 2WD
Anybody having issues with ISTOP. I know its dependent on certain factors like if your heater is on, Aircon is on etc but mine seems to have thrown its hand in. Never cuts in anymore.

Anybody having issues with ISTOP. I know its dependent on certain factors like if your heater is on, Aircon is on etc but mine seems to have thrown its hand in. Never cuts in anymore.
Only 2 things, you haven't hit the off/on switch, also is the page in the info/settings/option page set to on so you can see how much- if any time/fuel saved? After that its down to battery status/engine temp/possibly handbrake conditions.

My Istop sometimes doesn't work even though the car temp is fine and no heavy battery usage items are active. What I do is turn it hold the button in to turn it off, then turn it on again, then the next time I stop in traffic the Istop usually works.

My Istop sometimes doesn't work even though the car temp is fine and no heavy battery usage items are active. What I do is turn it hold the button in to turn it off, then turn it on again, then the next time I stop in traffic the Istop usually works.

What do you turn? Mine is just a push button.

What do you turn? Mine is just a push button.

Sorry, not sure why I have so many "turns" in my previous post. I too just have a button which I hold in to deactivate it and then press again to restart it.

Back