Energy Suspension Adjustable Rear Endlinks

Just ordered a Energy Suspension Universal Black 5-3/4"-6-3/4" "A" Range Pivot Style End Link Set

In hopes of using it on the P5 with my Progress Sway Bar. Im hoping that they will workout well. =)

They look similar to these.
ES98169R_lg.png

This version fits the P5 at 6"s I believe the MSP is 8" and there is an option for them.

These go about $90 shipped. I want to test them out first to make sure they fit.

Last edited:
please post back with results.....................and any fronts like this?

Nice, if my 10yr old oems ever give me any issues running them lowered on Illuminas with progress rsb, these will be the replacements pending successful fitment......post up some installed pics when done.

These are the part numbers and adjustment ranges for their universal pivot endlinks

Adjustment Range..........Energy Suspension
3-3/4 - 4-3/4 Inch..........9.8169
4-3/4 - 5-3/4 Inch..........9.8170
5-3/4 - 6-3/4 Inch..........9.8171
6-3/4 - 7-3/4 Inch..........9.8172

Last edited:
These looks good! Thougher! Better to have an urethane bushing like these than "pilot ball" like the AWR ones... will keep an eye on this option but I had AWRs ince 2007 and they still are reliable. (20,000km/year with some lapping days)

thread revival. what is the verdict on these? for a stock 2003 Protege ES. Thanks

I also have the Progress RSB with the Energy Suspension Adjustable Endlinks. I've only been running them for a month with no complaints. Again, only been running them for a month.

Back