Mazda2 Aftermarket Projector Headlights

My thoughts too, I'm mainly curious to see if they show up on ebay here domestically. If retrofit is still cheaper, I'll head in that direction most likely. If you spot any other headlight options, post them up here. Your car is lookin DOPE, btw!

Very interesting. I may still retrofit, as I want to do some custom work with halos, led strips and paint, but a set like these might be a better base to start from. Either way I'm not gonna have the cash to do anything for some time, so one of y'all can buy them and write the review. :p

Thanks for the links....but holy crap shipping on those would be killer. I hope we get something like this in the states soon.

I swear I saw Derrick comment on an ozmazda forum that was trying to get projectors. They were RHD but I wonder how difficult it would be to change them over to LHD.

(shrug)

Considering that if you were to buy new stock headlights off of ebay ($250 each was what I found), and then a retrofit kit with halos ($350), I'd say the price is understandable. Not saying I would go with it, seeing as I already have headlights, but hey, it's out there.

$750 is a reasonable price. I worked closely with my boyfriend doing my retrofit, it honestly isn't the most fun project. It is time consuming and tedious. He mentioned wanting to sell Retrofitted Mazda2 Headlights, but he was going to do $475 plus your stock headlights for a retrofitted headlight pair. That way he always has a set ready to ship. So honestly when you look at that plus the cost of OEM headlights it is alot. You could always turn around and sell your OEMs easily for a few hundred bucks.

Yea if I was ever to do the retrofit I will pick up used set off of car-parts.com or something like that so I have an extra set. But yea doing that plus the retrofit kit I could def see the $500 price point.

I looked at them and was like $504 isn't too bad, then scrolled down and found out that it was for EACH side not the pair. Ouch..nice lights but for less than half that you could have a set of Retrofits done for you.

Those just look like the stock projector headlights found anywhere but North America. I ended up paying about $450 total to get mine through jauce.com. They were used, but in plenty good condition.

Back