What about spacers???

plumber78

:
2014 Mazda 6
I have not been able to find any 2014 specific spacers anywhere yet. This may be a dumb question, but is there any reason that spacers off of the 2nd gen wouldn't work?

What? YOu really should learn more before slapping spacers onto your car... Or anyone else's car.

They come in various patterns and dimensions including a center bore diameter... I'll give you the most basic hint to start with, 5x114.3. Figure out the rest, as I hope as you research, you'll also find out the consequences of using the spacers wrong...

I am aware of what our patterns are and that there are different bore diameters. I was simply asking if anyone knew if the measurements were the same on the 2nd gen as they were the 3rd. I guess I didn't spell it out quite that way.

I am aware of what our patterns are and that there are different bore diameters. I was simply asking if anyone knew if the measurements were the same on the 2nd gen as they were the 3rd. I guess I didn't spell it out quite that way.

Ditto. I'm looking for M6 2014 spacers as well... I plan to put H&R springs on first, then measure how much I need. Anyone know for certain in the center bore measures exactly as the 2013 models?

Back