From Russia with love )) From Moscow with CX-9

RUHeadHunter

:
Mazda CX9 2008
Hello, Everybody!

Thanks for all your posts and advices on this forum.
I've chose family's crossover (used car of 3y.o.), and mazdas247.com helped me with it and now I got CX9 (that is very rare in Europe). It has 45.000 miles now.
Currently we have in family new VW Tiguan (driver's car with 200+hp), H.Tucson and now CX9.

European version of CX9 has strange specific - there are only two seat belts on second row - so Mazda's marketers sold CX9 like limousine )) with 2 seats in front, 2 seats in second and 2 seats on third row (actually the seats of 2nd row are absolutely the same like in US CX-9, but without middle belt and headrest) .

I have three daughters of 5, 7 and 10 years old. No one of them wants to be the lonely :( on third row when we getting to long trip - so now I try to find on-line mazda parts store to order a middle belt and buckles for second row - to make my new family car really family car :)
In advance I would say many thanks for sharing any links or comments that help me to solve this "european cx-9 strange".

Cheers )
Elias

If someone read this,
could you suggest, please, how to do - I need the new headrest for central passenger on 2nd row (actually, I didn't have it due to domestic model configuration).
The price for new one in oem online part-store is 200$. What's the price for this on used part store and would it be common sense to bay it there?
If yes, could you suggest such store?

Thanks is advance,
Elias

The seatbealt for the middle seat comes from the headliner by the 3rd row drivers side. Does yours have this ?

Back