Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player w/ Mazda2 dash w/ steering wheel controls - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player w/ Mazda2 dash w/ steering wheel controls - SOLD

Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player w/ Mazda2 dash w/ steering wheel controls

This is a Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player I just pulled from my 2012 mazda2 that I traded in. It works great. It includes the Mazda2 dash kit, harness to plug into a Mazda, and axxess steering wheel adapter. I had a touring model and this allowed me still use in dash trip computer. Also has the bypass to allow video in motion.

You can Google this but it plays dvd, has iPod support, can play Netflix through your iPhone, Pandora support.

List Date: 4/29/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player w/ Mazda2 dash w/ steering wheel controls
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Pioneer AVH-P3400BH double din DVD player w/ Mazda2 dash w/ steering wheel controls

Hey nik !

Quick question.. I have the exact same HU and the plastic trim that came with the kit is not a perfect fit for me... Is it for u? I'm talking about the plastic trim that clips around the hu.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back