2014 Mazda6 center bore measurement?

magyar6

:
2014 Mazda6
Anyone know what the measurement is for the center bore? I need to get some spacers on my car, the wheels are WAY too far in the wheel well... They haven't released a new spacer yet, but if the measurement is the same as the 2013 mazdas, the spacers should work as the bolt patter remains unchanged at 5x114.

Hey magyar6, bolt pattern is 5x4.500", CB is 66.87mm.

Is that equal to metric size 5x114? I presume so. Also, 67.1 mm is the size of the CB Hub of the spacer's outside diameter? Would these presumable fit then as an example?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Why would H&R state they are in development if it is a common fitment?

Also, is the thread size 12x1.5?

Thanks for your help btw!!!

Last edited:
Yes, 5x4.500 is equal to 5x114.3, which is a common PCD. Nissan, Honda, etc. all use this bolt pattern as well, but with different centerbores.

I would say 67.1mm is most likely the measurement of the actual wheel/spacer bore, as there needs to be a certain amount of space between the actual hub of the car and the bore of the wheel to eliminate binding when installing or removing the wheels.

I would only run spacers sourced from a reputable company, you really don't want to have issues with your wheels!

And yes, threads are 12x1.5.

When I actually get my car (should be Saturday!) and I get it on springs (H&R or Eibach if they finally figure out the euro 6 is the same as the US 6) I'm going to be doing a bunch of measurements to figure out the optimum ET for running a set of 20x9's with 245/35-R20's. Right now I'm leaning toward +35mm, but we'll see!

This is how 8x18" wheel and 225/50 looks with +35 ET.
picture.php

Hmmm, in that case maybe a +40mm. Jason at CJ Wilson told me the 20's on the GT with the coilover setup were a 20x9 +20. I have no idea how he fit them in there.

Back