New So-Cal Member

:
02 Protege5 5-speed
What's up everyone??

Well, im the new guy here..Definitely looking to meet some new people on here, goin to meets and all that.
Well, here's my new ride.. picked her up on the 13th..and lovin every minute of it so far.
Way better and funner than the truck i traded for it :)
Already replaced the coolant reservoir due to a chunk of it missing..stupid me didn't check when i looked at the car. but im still more than happy with it.
Here are a couple pics..
I already have a few mods in mind(already changed out the old peeling shift knob,gonna wrap the roof in gloss black, and have some black tail lights on the way)..but we will see what route i take.

imagejpeg_2_zpsa2ebe164.jpg

20130416_132657_zps2768e564.jpg

20130416_140609_zps1b25a88a.jpg

imagejpeg_2_zpsa2ebe164.jpg

Welcome to the forum! You're going to love that car. It's fairly easy to work on and has some real potential. Look around and you'll see some really nice build threads.

Welcome to the forum! You're going to love that car. It's fairly easy to work on and has some real potential. Look around and you'll see some really nice build threads.

Thanks :thumbsup: Gonna change the plugs sometime this week too.. i actually look forward to working on this car. Definitely keeping this one

nice, what area of socal are you from?

Buena Park by Knott's Berry Farm..Not many proteges out here :(

I like it so far! I can't wait till I get to tint an get some rims! (College funds eating all my money up..)

Back