ms3 07-09 Navi, TWM Shifter assembly, shifter knobs

Sold my car, and have these upgrades available now

Navi is made by finest chinese craftsmen :). It allows for bluetooth handsfree, audio streaming, dvd payback and many other functions i rarely used.
comes with gps antenna, remote and a harness adapter already attached for easy installation. It has maps preloaded for western US but you can put any gps software you want on the SD card.

Shifter assembly is simply amazing and worth every penny spent. It was my favorite upgrade for the speed. It come with shifter bushings (installation instructions are available on TWM website)

Shifters are as follows
TWM polished aluminum - was best used with the TWM shifter. It allows for a very direct feedback from every shift
Red one is super heavy and best used with the stock set-up or just a short shifter. It is height adjustable.
Black one is made from temperature resistant material and allows you to use the shifter even after the car has been in the sun all day. It was my go to shifter when its 90+ outside.

Prices include shipping to lower 48 and paypal fees.
Navi (sold)
Shifter Assembly (sold)
TWM knob (sold)
Red knob (sold)
black knob 25

paypal marashka@hotmail.com

image-1.jpeg image-2.jpeg image-3.jpeg image-4.jpeg image-5.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the adapter for the navi Bose specific? Is it as simple as mounting GPS antenna and hooking up adapter? Nothing is ever that easy ;)

Back