Watkins Glen-6 hours @ The Glen June 28-30, 2013

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just trying to guage how many NEMOC members will be intersted in joining this event. We had a pretty good turnout last year and we are looking to increase our car count this year. I know Brice has reached out to the Miata Group in Ottawa and we may try and make this a dual event with Mazda Canada too! We are planning hospitality by using The Bier Haus.

Here are the details:

Mazda Corral Offer for the Sahlens Six Hours of The Glen, June 28-30th

$30

The package includes (1) Weekend General Admission,
Corral Parking in Turn 1,
and on track parade laps on Saturday
See YOU at the races!!!

If you are coming out or thinking of attending, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Marlon

I wish I could join you guys. I don't think our camper will arrive in time and all the snow days have pushed Amanda's schedule back. Its been a few years since we've visited the area so hopefully we can do it next year.

Marlon,

I will almost certainly be attending, and I might have 4 more coming along too. One is in the kid group, so I think it will be 4 tickets. Probably have an answer in a bit.

Any event schedule? We might be only able to make one of the two days, otherwise we will have to find accommodations.

Marlon,

I will almost certainly be attending, and I might have 4 more coming along too. One is in the kid group, so I think it will be 4 tickets. Probably have an answer in a bit.

Any event schedule? We might be only able to make one of the two days, otherwise we will have to find accommodations.

We will have a schedule soon as Lauri confirms things with the teams and the track. Camping is also an option we are looking to have a "dedicated" Mazda Camping area.

I got the high beams fixed, and the wipers are working better now. I still have to find some duct hoses for the defroster though. Last year I got caught in the rain and had to keep using a dunkin donuts napkin to clear the windshield of fog.

Back