Interior paneling

Pimpecoven

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
I was curious where you all buy your interior color paneling. Like the plastic around your boot and around the radio. Is it stickers or actual replacements? Let me know!

Plastidip my friend!

Xor7o.jpg

cUVzBXV.jpg

O3OfSoK.jpg

34s2feb.jpg

I mean the plastic parts? Do I have to take apart the whole centre?

all the trim can be pulled out with a screwdriver. just watch out you might scratch your dash if your not careful. also some people use stuff like carbon fibre wrap. but plastidip is the cheapest option and takes less time too

any plastic paint or vinyl will work. plasti dip is fun, but it leaves the panels feeling "sticky" or "grippy" since it's rubber

Well mine were red already when I purchased it. I kept wondering why the guy from craigslist would not send any interior pics. When I first opened the door I just wanted to shut it and walk away. Got it home drove it home and immediately began removing the interior pieces anything that would come out he painted. I tried some Dupli-color paint from the parts store first but it covered bad and the color looked bad, so I sanded and repainted with SEM Color Coat from a specialty store here in town. Took less than a can for everything and color looks oem clean. My goal was to just keep it clean.

Back