Roof Rack Cross Bars wanted

Antonius

:
MPV LX 2003, Protege5 2003
I wanted to put a WANTED ad in the classifieds but didn't see an option to do that so sorry to post this here.

I am looking for the factory roof rack cross bars for my Protege5. I have the tracks so just need to cross bars and attachment pieces. If anyone has any they'd be interested in selling or if anyone can point me towards a place where I could order some, please let me know.

would trade clip-in covers

I plan on leaving the cross bars in at all times since I'll be using them a lot so I'd be happy to trade the clip-in pieces that cover the areas where the bars attach.

I wanted to put a WANTED ad in the classifieds but didn't see an option to do that so sorry to post this here.

I am looking for the factory roof rack cross bars for my Protege5. I have the tracks so just need to cross bars and attachment pieces. If anyone has any they'd be interested in selling or if anyone can point me towards a place where I could order some, please let me know.

Are you still looking for the cross bars? I have stock roof rack on my '03 MP5. I have been wanting to get the filler strips but haven't had the chance to do so yet.

Back