KW Build Thread

Hmm.. Alright. If I have $250 to blow, I'll try them out.

Get that spoiler on, bruh!

Yeah, if you get them before I do and they don't fit I'll buy them from you when I need them lol.

As far as the spoiler, I can't decide if I want to color match or go gloss black. Either way it will look good, I just can't decide.

Yeah, if you get them before I do and they don't fit I'll buy them from you when I need them lol.

As far as the spoiler, I can't decide if I want to color match or go gloss black. Either way it will look good, I just can't decide.

Sounds like a plan, man!

Roddy never posts pics of his car... I swear he doesn't own a 2.....

Rolled some fender today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 210
Here is another shot, rolling just the front fenders got me 1.3" closer to the ground. I now have less than 1" frame to ground clearance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 180
So, basically you can't even drive over an acorn, now. :p

Well since I'm on air, I just lift lol.
That my hard park setting.
My ride height is lower than H&R springs but obviously higher than that. 20% of roads in Kansas are smooth. Then 20% are under construction. The remaining 60% is like that of the moon.

Man, I gotta get a picture of my key on the front air-dam lip, on the front bumper.. see who's lower ;)

But it's looking pretty fresh-to-death though. Btw, strictly my opinion, I'd paint your rear spoiler green, to keep the car looking clean.. plus, extra attention from the cops is never needed.. happened to me before with my SVT Contour tooo much.

That's at 0 psi. I couldn't get any more than -1.8 on my driver side with H&R camber bolts or my alignment guy didnt understand them. I just need to thread the coil and then I'm on the ground.

Back