KW Build Thread

I've also done camber bolts and plates in the past, no issues. Car looks awesome! For some reason I wasn't crazy about that wheel choice in the initial (wheel only) photo, but now with it nice and low it looks very good I think. BTW I think your car on full droop has less fender gap than my car with the racing beat springs. I really need to paint or plasti-dip my wheels a darker color. Probably won't have time anywhere in the near future though. Spirited green FTW!

If anyone is interested in air suspension. We ran my air lines through the small plugs along side the body of the car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 203
Where did you pick up your lug nuts? I ordered a set of green lugs, but when they came in they were hunter green and not a bright green like in the photo :(

You get that rear spoiler on, and it'll change your life haha. Looks awesome man.. speaking of frame clearance, what are you like for clearance?

Btw, you said you can order camber plates? From where, and would it only work with air suspension?

Last edited:
Those are the taillights that I've been wanting to get. Nice to see a pic of them on the 2. They look good on the green. Hope that's true for the white, too.

Where did you pick up your lug nuts? I ordered a set of green lugs, but when they came in they were hunter green and not a bright green like in the photo :(

Look up BWR.

Looks awesome! I love the first shot. Did you put spacers on the rear? If so what size?

No spacers. +25 offset

You get that rear spoiler on, and it'll change your life haha. Looks awesome man.. speaking of frame clearance, what are you like for clearance?

Btw, you said you can order camber plates? From where, and would it only work with air suspension?

Definitely getting a Front Lip and Spoiler but gotta get that money first, frame clearance is sitting at 2". Im going to put rubber stops on the frame to allow me to air out onto the frame without causing any damage.
Well the suspension is AirRex, and thats who makes the camber plates I am looking at getting. So I am not sure if they are specifically for their struts or universal.

Those are the taillights that I've been wanting to get. Nice to see a pic of them on the 2. They look good on the green. Hope that's true for the white, too.

Prior to the suspension upgrade, the Tail Lights made the most impact visually. It really sets it a part from the other 2's. I know I made my Best Friend buy a blue 2.

If you can, let me know if it's universal, or to their air suspension specifically.. Please :)

Is your buddy gonna join the forum? Does he have plans for his 2?

If you can, let me know if it's universal, or to their air suspension specifically.. Please :)

Is your buddy gonna join the forum? Does he have plans for his 2?

I will let you know.

He isn't real big into modding. So it helps me make stock to mod references.

I will let you know.

He isn't real big into modding. So it helps me make stock to mod references

It's pretty close. I poke just a tad. I wish I could get a little more stretch. But nobody makes tires smaller.

Alright cool.. thanks man. Haha, that's alright then.

Also, yes they do make smaller tire sizes for 16's (width wise.. if that's what you were going for):

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/sizes/results.jsp?diameter=16

Check it out!

Last edited:
Nah. They get skinnier but they increase in total diameter. If I could get a 185/40 that would be perfect!
Closest option is the 175/50 and I'm not about that stupid stretch life.

Correction. Looked up photos of the 175/50 on 16x8 and its just a tad more than what I've got. I'm gonna try everything possible first. Then if necessary get new tires.

Check out my new sticker!

Also CRG, the fitment for the camber plates is unknown. They did not test it with any other product. So they cannot confirm a safe fit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 200
Hmm.. Alright. If I have $250 to blow, I'll try them out.

And I personally don't like stickers on my car (I'm a Non-Conformist like that.. and aside from my fenders.. Cause that's straight scene points doe), but it's not taking anything away from your car, in my eyes.

Get that spoiler on, bruh!

Back