Rear sway bar.

Just get the Progress RSB. It comes with the bushings, bushing brackets, and you can use the stock rear endlinks. No clunking either. It should be around $160-$180 shipped.

Just get the Progress RSB. It comes with the bushings, bushing brackets, and you can use the stock rear endlinks. No clunking either. It should be around $160-$180 shipped.

+1 or if you can find a good deal on a msp racing beat sway bar those are great too

+1 or if you can find a good deal on a msp racing beat sway bar those are great too

Keep in mind with a MSP Racing Beat RSB, you'll have to make sure it comes with the bushings, bushing brackets, and MSP endlinks for it to work properly. And personally I would try to find the anti-clunk kit to go with it as well.

How will a different sway bar keep the tires from rubbing? Don't just need your fender rolled?
What am i missing?

If the tires are too big - the sway bar doesn't change ride height or i/b or o/b position...

(i am just making sure you get the right solution to your problem - that is all)

How will a different sway bar keep the tires from rubbing? Don't just need your fender rolled?
What am i missing?

If the tires are too big - the sway bar doesn't change ride height or i/b or o/b position...

(i am just making sure you get the right solution to your problem - that is all)

Well from what i've been reading is an aftermarket sway bar will reduce roll and i only get rubbing on corners while having weight in the rear. so reducing bodyroll will hopefully (fingerscrossed) eliminate all rubbing. i'm getting my fenders rolled when i get my fenders re painted in a week or two already.

Back