New User Saying Hi

TopGear5

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am from the Phoenix, AZ area. I have a 2003 Laser Blue Protege5 that I've owned since 2004. She has a little over 120K miles and is almost 100% stock. I swapped out the cloth seats for a set of leather, and I added a shift boot, e-brake cover, and arm rest pad from Redline Goods. Aside from that the car is just as it left the factory. I love my Mazda as it has been the most reliable car I have ever owned, and I'm glad I found a forum with others that share an appreciation for these awesome cars. I hope to be able to add to the discussions, and I'm sure I will learn a whole lot from all of you.

In addition to my love of the Mazda I am a big Ford Mustang fan. I currently own two fox-body's, one is an 86 Mustang GT T-Top with a 5-speed. and the other is a 1979 Indy Pace Car.

**I'm trying to attach some pictures of my Protege, but it looks like my files are too large. I will have my wife give me a hand and hopefully add some soon**

Nice to see another brand new member here! lol, I don't feel so alone now, heh. I look forward to hearing about your adventures with your p5!

Back