Hello

^ There are plenty of people that live in Hampton Roads that have Protege's. Username:323, J_Naoto, 2.0t03speed (just sold his but has plenty of experience), Akaveli (petersburg), Haze20 just to name a few and I know there are plenty more. I use to live in VA Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake and I know there are a lot of meets and car shows that go on over there, you just have to go out and look.

you would think there would be some sort of fredericksburg meet where everyone could meet up eh

I was trying to find some people in Northern Virginia/Maryland but there are very few around this area. There's a meet in Columbia, MD in the next 2 weeks but there are very few people going. I was going to go but got stuck doing work that weekend.

haha yep i been looking for meets around my area, never seen to find one, and im going to that meet at columbia md by the way. at least thats the very first one ill be going to haha.
I was trying to find some people in Northern Virginia/Maryland but there are very few around this area. There's a meet in Columbia, MD in the next 2 weeks but there are very few people going. I was going to go but got stuck doing work that weekend.

Where would I go to find said meets?? I really want to drive with other people on the forum.

You can try Vadriven - they have a regional section as well divided up by the areas of VA. Im a member on there with the same name as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/206266089514784/

Page for a meet thats coming up here later in April. check it out guys

882108_10151514150370926_437387593_o.jpg

Is there anyone else around us to meet up with? I wish we had more car meets in our area. I spent a good hour yesterday on youtube watching wekfest videos...

Is there anyone else around us to meet up with? I wish we had more car meets in our area. I spent a good hour yesterday on youtube watching wekfest videos...

I used to live in the Hampton Roads area for 5 years. If you can't find meets then you're not looking hard enough. I went from there to BFE, MD and there are almost no "serious" car enthusiasts around my area. I'd have to drive 1+ hours and that's easier said then done with a young family.

I asked a buddy at school today and he said there's one this saturday night that I'll be going to. I'm going to try to go to sumospeed's and there's an old airfield out here that they hold rally cross events a couple times a month that I might try.

That is fantastic! I'm definitely going to this. Are you entering your pro?

I asked a buddy at school today and he said there's one this saturday night that I'll be going to. I'm going to try to go to sumospeed's and there's an old airfield out here that they hold rally cross events a couple times a month that I might try.

yeah, ill be entering. people meet up in va beach on sat nights, but im rarely there

jenros on independence. i'll be at import alliance in atl this weekend though

hmm interesting meet. I might have to show up for that...if i can get off for work (gotta love retail) Still waiting on tax return so i can buy some tokico shocks and a new set of brakes.

You should show up. I want to meet the va members of the forum. I'm in the same boat you're in, still waiting on returns. But I just got my tein springs in the mail today(mj)

lol yeah, i was gonna throw my springs on with the stock shocks but decided to wait on that. GOD I WANT TO LOWER IT SO BAD

Back