Mazdaspeed3 ball joint

lopezsr20

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
So my driver side ball joint is starting to go and will need to be replaced soon . And ive been looking and searching but everyone seems to say you haveto replace the arm which is ridiculous to pay 170+ for a speed control arm. I've done plenty of ball joints in time even when the manufacturemanufacturer says to replace the control arm .

The ball joint is just pressed in , so has anyone found a replacement ball joint? The one that rock auto offers by moog looks identical . Has anyone tried the moog one? Has anyone just simply installed a regular mazda3 control arm?

Id appreciate any help cuz i think its stupid to spend 170+ plus for a control thats still good just to get a ball joint

you don't have to replace the arm. I got a spare ball joint and I think I got it from rock auto. But you have to be careful, rock auto's parts list between ms3 and mz3 is found to be wrong quite a bit.

So have you or anyone installed one yet that fits????

Or does anyone know if the mazda 3 lower control fit the mazdaspeed3 . They look identical so i dont see how they wouldnt.

Back