Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SkyActiv TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins) for CX-5, 2013 Mazda3 & 2014 Mazda6

2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring Metro Gray

I may have to look into the hood vibration. thanks!

Donated: $10

Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring

I was tring to open several of the TSBs to get more detail and was unable to open. How does one do this? Thank you. Ed

MAZDASPEED6 & CX Moderator

16 CX-5, Old: 06 Mazdaspeed6, 08 CX-7, 01 Protege ES/Mp3wannabe

they are pdfs uploaded to my google docs account - you *might* need an account to access them? they are publically shared so I wouldn't think you would...

which one(s) were you trying to load?
    2016 Deep Crystal Blue CX-5 Grand Touring AWD - 2016 Subaru WRX Limited

Donated: $10

Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring

I just radomly tried to open 4 or 5 and could not open. I may need to open a google account since I don't have one. Thank you. Ed

Registered Member

Mazda cx-5 2012

Hello. My CX-5 is built in the summer of 2012. I'm have a problem with driver's seat (non-powered version): it comes down by itself, a couple of cm in 1-2 weeks time. I was told by the Mazda local branch that there is an service bulletin issued for this but they can't give me a copy. Could anyone posts this TSB or give a link here? I told my dealer about this TSB and they just raised their shoulders, denying its existence. Thank you all

Registered Member

2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD- liquid Silver

Quote Originally Posted by padwanjoe View Post
    Hello. My CX-5 is built in the summer of 2012. I'm have a problem with driver's seat (non-powered version): it comes down by itself, a couple of cm in 1-2 weeks time. I was told by the Mazda local branch that there is an service bulletin issued for this but they can't give me a copy. Could anyone posts this TSB or give a link here? I told my dealer about this TSB and they just raised their shoulders, denying its existence. Thank you all
    http://www.carproblemzoo.com/tsb/mazda/cx-5/

Here is a link to the TSB that mentions the issue you are having.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Maxx Sport 2.2ltr Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by padwanjoe View Post
    I have just had this Service Bulletin activated on my car last week, it's taken a year and a half to get it though. I complain about this (seat lowering itself) a month after I purchased the car in May 2012. Finally got a Service Manager who took notice of the fault and he reported it back to Mazda. The Service Bulletin Number is 09-010/13, last issued 4/10/2013. It refers to a number of components to be replaced in the seat base. I have not had the repair done long enough to tell if this has fixed the problem or not, because it used to take about a month for the seat to lower it self about 50mm. There is another issue as well, when you enter the car and sit on the seat, slightly side-on, your leg tends to crush down the side cushion and the under-side of your leg touches the seat lever. Doing this everyday is also enough to lower the seat slightly over a month, but there is not much you can do about this. Hope this helps.

Registered Member

Mazda cx-5 2012

Thank you both for the information. I want to actually see the content of this TSB so I will be able to know in advance what they will change to my seat. Can anyone post it here? All the best and drive safe!

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons View Post
    Sorry for the slow response. The rest will be uploaded tonight.

Thank you wannabe for helping share the documents with the community.

EDIT:

THE TSB'S PROVIDED ARE NOT ONLY FOR THE CX-5 SA-G. ALL SKYACTIV PLATFORMS OF MAZDA ARE NOW UPLOADED
    Thanks for the TSBs. Was wondering if there were any new ones for the second half of the year? The 2014 Mazda6 GJ has this issue now.

2014 CX-5 GT w/Tech

Great List! thank you for the hard work. It's nice to have them all in one spot.

Registered Member

Mazda cx-5 2012

Hello world. Last Friday I went with the car in service and they replaced the entire metallic body (including the rails) of the driver's seat. I'm hoping that this solved my problem of self-lowering seat. All the best and drive safe!

Registered Member

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD

Can wannabe or someone add the TSB 09-036/13 to the Google Drive repository?

Mazda CX-5 2.2D Sport FWD Crystal White LED DRLs

Wonderful job. This is something Mazda should have on their website.

Registered Member

Mazda, Protege5 2002

anymore TSB? any for the brand new 3?

Registered Member

2013 cx-5 GS FWD

Hello! anyone did the tapping noise TSB? that requires the removal of the windshield? I know mine has a problem with it, am just afraid to take it to the dealer, because it said on the note that, windshield breakage is not covered by warranty. So if they accidentally broke my windshield, they won't replace it?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast