SkyActiv TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins)

wannabe

meh
:
16 CX-5, Old: 06 Mazdaspeed6, 08 CX-7, 01 Protege ES/Mp3wannabe
Drive host has received a message from Mazda asking to remove TSB, the links no longer work - Chris_top_her

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: All TSBs are not available via the links provided.

Last edited:
Great listing of TSB's. Excellent effort by SayNoToPistons, much appreciated.

I especially like the TSB on Engine Noise After a Cold Start, finally a complete explanation of what causes the noise and why.

ugh can't wait to shove these in teh face of the dealer, they've been claiming they dont know of any tsbs for the cx5 and dont have any in their computers....

^ Need to consider going to a better (less lethargic and lazy) service writer. My Mazda service writer doesn't claim ignorance.

there was a guy there as service manager who was pretty good/helpful, but they moved him to a different brand (its a big automall type place)

One of the major reasons why I pushed to have these given to the general consumers.

I have a 2014 and have both the hood shake and left outside mirror shake. The dealer I purchased the car from is 200 miles away. We emailed about an appointment for some paint chips that were in the car when I purchased it, as we had agreed they would fix them the next time I was in town; and I notified them of my concern and they said they would check into it. I gave them the TSB numbers and asked them if they would address the issues when I left the CX-5 with them all day and overnight. They came up with all kinds of excuses. They don't know why the mirror would shake so they are supposed to order another housing unit or something for that. As far as the hood shake. They said all the 2014's do that. And since the TSB's were for other years or VIN numbers mine should be fine. Needless to say I will never take my car back to these jerks. I will be e-mailing the owner of the lot. It is supposed to be a "family" owned business but I doubt anything will happen. It's disappointing but I am not going to let it ruin me on Mazda as a whole.

That is a good mindset. There are many dealers across the country that give Mazda a bad rep as a whole. Unfortunately MNAO hasn't done much in terms of locking down on these half-assed dealers. Definitely try another dealer, and if they refuse, say you will make their refusal to look into the problem turn into a problem with corporate.

I was tring to open several of the TSBs to get more detail and was unable to open. How does one do this? Thank you. Ed

they are pdfs uploaded to my google docs account - you *might* need an account to access them? they are publically shared so I wouldn't think you would...

which one(s) were you trying to load?

I just radomly tried to open 4 or 5 and could not open. I may need to open a google account since I don't have one. Thank you. Ed

Hello. My CX-5 is built in the summer of 2012. I'm have a problem with driver's seat (non-powered version): it comes down by itself, a couple of cm in 1-2 weeks time. I was told by the Mazda local branch that there is an service bulletin issued for this but they can't give me a copy. Could anyone posts this TSB or give a link here? I told my dealer about this TSB and they just raised their shoulders, denying its existence. Thank you all

Latest posts

Back