Who wants my wheels?

Monkee

:
2014 Mazda 6
Putting on 20" Niche wheels tomorrow so I'm selling my 2014 Mazda6 19" wheels and tires from my GT for $1200.00 + West Coast shipping $180, Mid-West $200, East Coast $250(estimated). The tires have 170 miles on them and the wheels are the multi-coated paint GT wheels. Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm putting on 20" Niche M129 and I'm on the list for lowered springs arriving in April 10th.

I already changed the exhaust tips to 4" stainless doublewalls and tint and roof will also be done tomorrow. I hope I can fit it all in and pics will follow.

Putting on 20" Niche wheels tomorrow so I'm selling my 2014 Mazda6 19" wheels and tires from my GT for $1200.00 + West Coast shipping $180, Mid-West $200, East Coast $250(estimated). The tires have 170 miles on them and the wheels are the multi-coated paint GT wheels. Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm putting on 20" Niche M129 and I'm on the list for lowered springs arriving in April 10th.

I already changed the exhaust tips to 4" stainless doublewalls and tint and roof will also be done tomorrow. I hope I can fit it all in and pics will follow.

Can you tell us more about the springs? Who is making them and how much?

Okay, I will find out more info on the springs tomorrow. I have decided not to lower the 6 for now. I'm going 245/40/20 with Niche M129 8.5" all around. It will fill the well, but won't lift the car...we'll see about wheel rub. If I would lower it, I would have gone with 235/30/20, but with all the bad roads in L.A....that was out of the question.

I want them - How do we get about shipping them to Denmark :)

Sorry…

I’m really looking for a replacement set for my originally fitted 17” rim as the Bridgestone Turanza tires mounted simply is so noisy that I now have my winter tires back on. These 19” rim would look nice on my car. Yours 19" are fitted with the Dunlop sp 5000 right?

However the shipping cost to DK will probably be astronomic for something that heavy...

Last edited:
Back