FS: Mazdaspeed 3 parts leftover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchy

:
2003 P5, 2013 BRZ
FS: Mazdaspeed 3 parts leftover

Hi everyone, my car was recently totaled and here's what I have left that I no longer need. Everything is OBO, I don't post on here often so please pm me so I get the email notification :) thanks for looking.

Mazdaspeed 3 LED tail lights, they retail for 315$ each.

300$ shipped for the pair. would let them go for less if picked up locally.

dsc0001dp.jpg

dsc0002id.jpg

dsc0003qz.jpg

SRI sold

tip sold

Swaybar sold

Wheels sold

rear privacy hatch sold

eyelids sold

List Date: 3/27/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Mazdaspeed 3 parts leftover
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $300 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
The SRI (CP-e nano) and TIP (RPMC) are is great shape, I had just cleaned the intake a week before the accident. I'm in Monroe WA and buyer would be on the hook for shipping but I don't mind doing it.

let me know.

more picks of the eyelids (was requested on another forum, thought i'd post it here too)

eyelids.jpg

mistresshouse.jpg

They are not the corksport ones, mine retail 75$ new + shipping and paint. Everything is obo, so feel free to pm me an offer.

Thanks,
Marchy

Do you have any pics of the tails on the car?It'd be great if you had pics of them in daylight and nighttime conditions.They will fit a 2011 right?

I'm pretty sure the tails will fit a hatch older than 2007, but they will not fit on a gen two. And the only night shots i have of them are when i had them covered in red vinyl wrap.

I just had to replace my LED tails and the OEM price, direct from a Mazda stealership, is only ~$235/ea.

I got mine for $190/ea, shipped, just by looking a little online. Me thinks you need to adjust that price...

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back