So after looking at all the spoilers available to our cars...

iK6Rf2O.jpg

ggY58Mh.jpg

I will be producing them. Probably do a run of 5 or 6 at first.

count me in... this looks awesome.

although, i'm probably going to mold it into a trunk tho so it looks like this -

epcp-1302-10-o+2004-BMW-m3+CSL-style-trunk-lid.jpg

Bild_153.jpg

YES^ BradsMozzy, would it be possible for me to sand it down to something like the above pictures without damaging it too much?

i'd be interested in a spoiler lip for the p5 if you'd be willing to make one. we had a group buy going with a bunch of interest with isport but they never got back to us

I might be in for one as well of it looked like the isport (I think they've gone under).

This is really cool. Go ahead and contact Antoine about a gb before this three gets locked.

i'm anti-wing, but i kinda like this...

Good, 'cause its a spoiler! :D BTW, I really like your car Naoto, so clean.

This is really cool. Go ahead and contact Antoine about a gb before this three gets locked.

I sent the mods a message, def don't want a lock. How would you peeps want to buy these? I could just put a website together where they can just be bought directly using paypal, unless that's against the rules? (boom02)

Aaaaaanyway, out of paint and ready to mold!

cZKULar.jpg

QpMF6Zq.jpg

wm4A0Em.jpg

WUJ2xcU.jpg

MEsqpLp.jpg

(smoke)

That's very good looking, once you become an approved merchant member you can sell them through the forum. Shouldn't be too difficult. Looks very good and I'm glad you're making these, now if we can get some one with a P5 to lend you thier car.

now if you can make some new front lips so we'd have more options... that's be awesome lol

I want one yay finally i have been looking every where and nothing. Hey anyway you can make side pieces i think it would make it look way better.

very cool wing! how about more agressive also? try to make a Rocket Bunny Style=)
850.jpg

in the spirit of getting more parts for the protege out on the street aac will be helping Brad take this product to market.

i will be setting up a group buy later this week. there will be 12 slots. spoiler will retail for $200. after the group buy expect the spoiler to be sold here and the aac website but for $230-$250.

Any hope for an isport style spoiler for the P5?

Can somebody link me a picture or to a thread about this spoiler? Must have been big deal!
Like I said earlier in this thread, I would need a P5 or at least its hatch to do this. There would be massive fitment issues if I made one without a car :/

very cool wing! how about more agressive also? try to make a Rocket Bunny Style=)

That is aggressive! Maybe someday, but I have a lot of other projects in line before it like eyelids, an front lip spoiler, a splitter, a roof spoiler, canards and mirror covers.

Although I secretly hope somebody does rivets one of mine on... think it would look boss. (evil)

Are you able to make just a spoiler? No mounts or anything. I want a spoiler like the Mazdaspeed spoilers for the rx8. I can get the knock off mounts. Just need spoiler.

Back