So after looking at all the spoilers available to our cars...

Hey guys, update! After finishing the plug I made a mold, which was destroyed by some clumsy acetone spillage (oops) and had to be remade Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu! Second mold is now done and I am in the process of producing a bunch of new spoilers to send off to AAC. So yeah, they are still coming, just had a little setback.

oh I thought you had a picture that I wasn't able to see of a protege with that Scion TC spoiler installed or something similar... :(

BACK FROM THE DEAD. Way cool spoiler! If you're up for it, would you be interested in making a detailed DIY on how to make one?

Is this still a live thread with possibly obtaining one of these? Curious if the idea of doing the sides over the taillights were ever attempted. I think that it would look waaaaay better if worked off body line from quarter panel. Please advise. Thank you.

What ever happened to this AAC Marketplace setup? Id really like to get one for my 99. Is it still a possibility or not? Please let me know. Thanks man.

Hey everyone, my hopes aren't high that we'll be getting any updates soon. I couldn't wait and I got in touch with someone who makes and sells body kits and spoilers for our cars. I forwarded this thread to him and he bought a trunk to start working on a copy. I'll update this thread once I get my hands on the spoiler or whenever he updates me.

I think AAC dissolved a while back and who knows if he even visits this site anymore.

YES......IT LIVES................well hopefully...

Hey everyone, my hopes aren't high that we'll be getting any updates soon. I couldn't wait and I got in touch with someone who makes and sells body kits and spoilers for our cars. I forwarded this thread to him and he bought a trunk to start working on a copy. I'll update this thread once I get my hands on the spoiler or whenever he updates me.

(rockon)

Im definitely lurking on this thread......

Scorch, what happened that you deleted your reply? Was the spoiler a no-go?

Howdy guys, some sort of error happened when I tried posting. I have the spoiler and it looks good! I'll post some pictures later this evening.

Yes!!!!!!

Howdy guys, some sort of error happened when I tried posting. I have the spoiler and it looks good! I'll post some pictures later this evening.

Soo looking forward to this.....hope I'm not the only one on the edge of their seat......

Back