Will these fit?

Pyroant

:
2002 P5
I have an 02 P5. Bought the vehicle in January with some XXR 18x7.5 wheels, I believe them to be the 518 s. They have 215/40 r18 s on them. My question is with tokico blues and the eibach pro kit does anyone know if I will have any fitment or rubbing issues?

tires are too big, and we don't know the offset...you need a 35 series 18" tire to properly clear the factory wheel wells...yeah, you can modify that stuff...but we don't know how much without knowing the wheel offset...

I guess I'll be in the market for new tires for my stock rims then till i find some rims to replace them with maybe some 17's then
...i want to keep my teeth!

I'm actually going to go with 215/40ZR-18's as my replacement tires for these when they burn up. I'm on coilovers though - a bit less base area than the stock design.

I'm running 215 / 35 /18x8 's & 45offset I do believe. And they only rub when you have weight in the rear, and only on rear tires. I'm dropping my car 1.4" in the front and 1.75" in the rear come may and from what I've researched all you need to stop te rub on corners is a better rear swaybar and end links. I can't see 40series being that much worse.

Back