How many miles do you have?

How many miles do I have?

attachment.php

Purchased Aug 2012 24k. I didn't realize it and coming up on 9k since last oil change. I just cleaned the filter today and getting an oil change next week.

Had mine for just over 3 months (June 24). Just rolled over 10,000 kms yesterday (6214 miles).

So based on the miles people have, what is the main use of your CX5? Mine is commuting, putting on about 600k (kilometers) a week. I am pretty sure I am going to make that on one tank. I will save roughly 2 tanks of gas (130 liter) per month going from a 6 to a 4 banger.

So based on the miles people have, what is the main use of your CX5? Mine is commuting, putting on about 600k (kilometers) a week. I am pretty sure I am going to make that on one tank. I will save roughly 2 tanks of gas (130 liter) per month going from a 6 to a 4 banger.

Commuting for me as well. I'm putting 750 km per week on mine (which I usually can do with 1 tank).

(fyi...I'm in Guelph too)

Had the 6 month anniversary yesterday (purchased April 1, 2013). 18,000 miles on her so far.

Any ideas on when I should be looking to replace brake pads? I don't have any issues with braking, just want to be preventative.

That is is nice coincidence. I have a CX5 GS, one of the last Mica Blue ones I think. Got it on Saturday after I got into a nasty accident with my Hyundai. Driving back and forth to Waterloo every day.
I like the car so far, couple of annoying things like the USB keeps playing from track 1, known issue, turning the pop-up off on the phone actually cancels calls to the cell phone.... I know it is called do not disturb... but I just do not want to see the download message and when I try nothing happens....

Getting my mudflaps here next week from China and Kieswetter Mazda (I purchased the car in Kitchener) will put the 3M film protector on the hood. I had a tough time getting my repaired car traded in here in Guelph.... Almost seemed they were not really interested.

Cheers,

Al

Commuting for me as well. I'm putting 750 km per week on mine (which I usually can do with 1 tank).

(fyi...I'm in Guelph too)

^^^^ Wow 42k, that's crazy for just one year.

I am at the other end of the spectrum with 610 miles and purchased July 8, 2013.

Back