sad build thread

MSPBrett

:
MSP
I'm attempting to make a build thread on a tablet kindle and I can't figure out how to upload pics properly or even what scrappy pics I'm uploading from my I phone but here ha go, I'll add in detail later all mods but basic is
forged block,28rs Garrett, 440 cc injectors , corksport 80 mm no cat no res. Custom DP, turbo manifold, external wga. Bov, front mount, d2rs coilovers, 20mm spacers, rolled fenders, short endings, endings ebc blacks brakes, ss lines, 7lb flywheel, stage 3 clutch, new welded diff, New gears, all silicone bushings, all proper gauges, ssafc, New motor mounts, engine dampner, and a lot I forgot,
again I'll organize this later just getting it started, long time member and now you all can see my car. And yes bought it stock.... all stock but trashed and ran the piss out of it so I built it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5C0E09E7.jpg
    5C0E09E7.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 58C361F9-1 (1).jpg
    58C361F9-1 (1).jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 266
  • 7C385795 (1).jpg
    7C385795 (1).jpg
    377 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
thanks!! its true 4 to 1 and its pretty sick, i cant wait to get a good pic of my down pipe on here... i think you will drool. its my favorite thing on the car, clocked turbo with a true 3 inch dp. it flows so well, and its pretty lol just wait for pics

Last edited:
i wanted to say it look's like a spyder eating your engine but i said nah lol. cant wait to see the dp.

that manifold looks sweet. you basicly have a similar build im aiming for. except i might go with 565cc sti pinks. and about 15psi of boost on a gt2871rs. i might go megasquirt standalone since a buddy is trying to get a few units built and make them plug&play. but for the time being ill be on a ssafc soon.

what size is that downpipe? 3in? and if you dont mind me asking, how much did the manifold and downpipe run u?

im gonna try and post up a bit more about my car. also my motor i bought was built by speedcircuit. i have never once had a problem with the motor and for that i thank you, seriously great work!!

forged internals, k1 rods weisco pistons, ARP head studs, new pumps and belts at build of course, clocked 28rs Garrett, larger exhaust side , corksport 80 mm no cat no res. Custom DP, custom 4 to 1 turbo manifold, external waste gate tile 60?. all stainless turbo lines,rons racing radiator custom mounted, all radiator pipes tigged. fmic piping all tigged. Bov hks flat black ssqv, front mount, d2rs coilovers, 20mm spacers, rolled fenders, short endings, ebc blacks brakes, ss lines stasinless, 7lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch full disk, new welded diff in trans, all silicone bushings, ssafc, New motor mounts 88 duro, engine dampner, 440cc injectors, warlboro 225 fuel pump, wideband,oilpressure, and boost guage. currently im running 12lbs and making 280hp at the wheels, something like that. i would have to go look.

manifold was about 600? ish it is incredible and was build by a local shop, the DP is just over 3. it flows so nicely with the exhaust i couldnt ask for better

Very similar build to mine. Everythings the same, except mines a rebuilt stock block bored over .20 or .020 or whatever n p'n'ped portmatched vtcs removed n s***. Headers a custom local job equal length tubularr 4-1 similar style to three inch dp. The header is my fav part aswell. So needless to say i like and approve your choices.haha. Cars a beast now. Just need the walbro fuel pump to do the 440s proper justice and capabilities. Unchip tuned custom maps. Love it everyday even through the winter. Next up for me is rust control/repair.
Kudos on the build

Back