Tein S-Tech springs - Tokico struts - Stagg struts

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002 P5 Wag
well - as much fun as it was running these springs - I've outgrown them. They were the perfect drop for my 2002 protege5 (fits 99-03 proteges), not stiff but not bouncy either like a ricer setup. These springs have about 20k miles on them, the Tokico HP blues (fronts only) have only about 6k miles (still very nice) and the Stagg's, which I didn't expect to last through a season - have actually stayed alive and are still in great working condition (these were bought with springs - same mileage as springs).

**You will need to reuse the top hats/mounts and rubber insulators for the mounts**

I'm not looking to get rich. Just looking to hook someone up with a decent suspension setup that won't break the bank and will last for a good while. 250 obo takes all.

pics:
photo6-1_zpse097aade.jpg

photo5-1_zps4657f6d6.jpg

photo-5_zps42c5d2fd.jpg

photo1-2_zps7ff8667b.jpg

photo2-3_zps05628d21.jpg

photo3-2_zpsb37e2488.jpg

photo4-2_zpse6a2505e.jpg

Last edited:
I have this same setup minus the stagg struts and love them. I have personally put over 100k miles on mine and wouldnt replace them.

Ihone - What are you going to from these?

I loved mine, too...Just sold them a few weeks ago.

anyone that picks these up; you won't be dissappointed...they worked great for me even with stock struts, even better with his struts...

I've recently upgraded to a different approach. being that I have an extra 200'ish pounds in the nose of my car - I had to get creative with springrates.

That lead me to look into other options - and Probe GT/MX6 coilovers do fit with a little massaging. So I picked up a set of 9kg(f)/6kg(r) coilovers from Tein for 475 shipped to my door. They're on the car and I couldn't be happier.

Do NOT get me wrong though - with the FS in the car - these springs and struts were the t!ts. It road firmly, but not harshly. Handled like it was on rails! And best of all - They are still perfectly streetable even after me using them on my Franken-p5. Whomever gets them - is getting a helluva deal on a decently balanced suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back