It's Sunny Out!!! Your request of additional pics of my Soul Red...me so happy :)

JohnJr

:
Red Soul CX-5 AWD GT w/tech
P1000490.jpg

P1000492.jpg

P1000494.jpg

P1000497.jpg

P1000498.jpg

P1000499.jpg

P1000500.jpg

P1000501.jpg

he's hiding from the red light cam police :)

Speaking of police....I kinda of speed a lot....but with our grey honda odyssey I for some reason never get pulled over....don't want to take a chance with this car. I feel like they will pull me over just to look at it (smoke)

That color really pops in the sun.

Note: to finish the look, spray some detailing wax on exhaust tips and polish off.

It is amazing how far they have come with paint. We also still have....a 1987 red mazda rx7 and paint looks so plain compared to the shimmering (hopefully spelled correctly) metallic paint they used here. The pictures don't do it justice as you need to be about foot away to see the metallic affect.

Mazda did a really good job with the color palette for the CX-5. I am not a big fan of red cars but the Soul Red as well as the Zeal Red on the 2013 both are great colors and don't have the same look as some of the darker traditional reds that we see.

I like red cars but zeal red never won me over. Lately I wondered why I was liking the latest red cx5s that I've been seeing. I only just realized it was a new color and probably what we end up getting in a month or so.

Back