acc.com?

You can get beefier endlinks for the p5 from a Ford Escape, I think thats the way to go (unless you want adjustables endlinks) !

You can get beefier end links for the p5 from a Ford Escape, I think thats the way to go (unless you want adjustables endlinks) !

So what would I do? Call the parts store and ask for Rear Sway Bar End Links for a 2002 Ford Escape?
Are you sure it's an Escape? An Escape is an SUV isn't it? And the parts stores are going to ask me if its AWD, FWD, or 4WD? And the Engine size? 3.0L or 2.0L?
So what specifically should I be asking for? And is it really better than the OEM/Stock component?

I believe the rear wont work, I don' think anyone has found a reasonable replacement for the rear yet. but the front escape endlinks work perfectly for the p5 and sedan. ...but then again i might be wrong lol.

So what would I do? Call the parts store and ask for Rear Sway Bar End Links for a 2002 Ford Escape?
Are you sure it's an Escape? An Escape is an SUV isn't it? And the parts stores are going to ask me if its AWD, FWD, or 4WD? And the Engine size? 3.0L or 2.0L?
So what specifically should I be asking for? And is it really better than the OEM/Stock component?

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...llent-alternative-to-stock!!&highlight=escape
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...ks-Those-Are-The-Right-One-s&highlight=escape

I guess if there was a good replacement for the rear sway bar links some one would've spoke up by now. I dont mind going adjustable with my 21mm sway bar.(I honestly cant remember what brand it is. Its grey in color. I think it corksport or protegegarage. could even be meganracing I dont remember, I would have to dig through my receipts). I'm pretty sure it is a 21mm Bar though. These guys at aac.com haven't returned my email so it looks like I'll be getting stock after all.

there isn't an answer for the stock rear end links...its a design problem that is more than just the links...Many members have snapped the tab off of the strut, even though the stock end links were in place...they're actually plenty strong...its removal after some miles that annoys most of us...

i've never had an endlink give me problems until i had to remove it...had to 2 destroy fairly recently, as the center hex just strips out and they're junk after that...The 'beefier' ford escape end links don't remove this problem, its just a fatter bar...probably stiffens up the front bar a little bit, but i'd bet its more likely to destroy the stock strut tab overall...not a problem for those with coil overs, which usually have a much thicker tab to work with...but someone just last week had a tab rip off and a stock end link...

also...i've never heard of someone with the adjustable end links that ended up really liking them...they come loose, make noise, etc., usually...i've seen the AWR end links simply come apart...these also don't address the strut tab problem if using stock struts...

The guy whos strut tab ripped off with stock end link was me. I am the OP for that Thread. But thanks.

Back