Mazda Corral Road Trip-Road Atlanta April 18-20, 2013

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
In the past couple of years, we have had a number of Ohio Meeps join us for a Road Trip to Mazda Corral outside of Ohio. VIR, The Mitty and Lime Rock Park comes to mind. These trips are a lot of fun and you get to meet fellow Meeps in other states. We do have a number of "family members" in the Atlanta area, as well members from NC, SC, VA, WVA, FL and TN.

Our friends, Freedom Autosport will be co-hosting the event to help raise money for the Semper Fi Fund. The last time we did this at VIR, we raised enough money to pay a deployed soldiers mortgage for a year, so we helped a family stay in their home. Once we have pricing for our event, Lauri will post a flyer up. Road Atlanta is a great track and we want to have alot of Mazdas on track during the parade lap. I am goingto try and see if we can get a "Mazda's only Camping Area", so we can have all of you campers together! We will have hospitality at the event and a lot of great prizes at this event!

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Marlon

Well said Marlon. I highly recommend any Road Atlanta event to anyone.

Thanks Chris! I am sure someone will take you up on the offer. Lauri will have a flyer up with pricing and other info in the Corral section of the forums. We have confirmed parade laps and if we get 10 or more members who want to camp we'll be able to have a Mazda only camping area.

RoadAtlanta2013_zps369087a0.png

Last edited:
I wish I could go, I could use a nice race weekend vacation, but I started a new job and I won't have vacation or sick time :/

Back