gtspec trunk cage, 505 intake manifold brand new, kmr goodies, trs projectors..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance youre willing to sell only the drivers side mirror?
Let me think on it....
how long did you use the trunk cage for? aren't they $420 brand new....?

so buy a brand new one, oh wait you cant as they are not made anymore.
I used it for about 2 weeks before the accident. The guy that I bought it forms car hadn't been road ready in years....and biking pro5 is right, they don't make it anymore.

so buy a brand new one, oh wait you cant as they are not made anymore.

I know this...I was just curious how long it was used and why not slightly cheaper because of possible damage, etc..

I used it for about 2 weeks before the accident. The guy that I bought it forms car hadn't been road ready in years....and biking pro5 is right, they don't make it anymore.

fer sure, I am interested. I'll let you know if I can get the funds or not if nobody picks it up soon.

Is the rear sway bar for sale? PM me if possible. Will try to remember to check this thread again though :)

If the front floormats are the embroidered ones and they are in good shape and available, please PM me...............

Clutch went out on car so I had to back out on a few things. Gauge rings, front tie bar. Trunk, spoiler, and lip are still mine though ;)

Is the rear sway bar for sale? PM me if possible. Will try to remember to check this thread again though :)
sorry its sold already

If the front floormats are the embroidered ones and they are in good shape and available, please PM me...............
They wernt and they are sold already.
I'm interested in the center console and shift boot.
have interest in it already...if it falls through ill let you know.

Clutch went out on car so I had to back out on a few things. Gauge rings, front tie bar. Trunk, spoiler, and lip are still mine though ;)
You forgot the vbrace being available as well again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back