What have you done to your CX-5 today?

It's not what I did it's what the woman in the car next to me did....she opened her white door and left a nice mark on a 2 day old liquid silver cx-5 *curses*

God that sucks.

Inconsiderate asshats.

I hope you got her info so she can pay for her carelessness.

Nope, she drove off. Sadly, I was 15ft away and she had saw me getting in and out of the car while she was on the phone. Now to find a detailer

I used the white protective mat the car came with from the dealer and wrapped it around the dead pedal till I get my Huskys next week.

Sill plates installed.

they are nice plates, I may waver and get some...

On the subject of plates, sort of, I put my new license plates on

newplate1_zps282ae4a3.jpg

and removed the dealers tax disc holder for one that takes up less space on the windscreen.

It's not what I did it's what the woman in the car next to me did....she opened her white door and left a nice mark on a 2 day old liquid silver cx-5 *curses*

I feel your pain! Exact thing happened to mine! Also got a nice rock chip in my windshield which split right down the center of the windshield (pissed)

Put license plates on today, 1 year after purchase.

they are nice plates, I may waver and get some...

On the subject of plates, sort of, I put my new license plates on

newplate1_zps282ae4a3.jpg

and removed the dealers tax disc holder for one that takes up less space on the windscreen.

And you have front parking sensors. Are those standard in your country?

Put some cool purple LED accent lights inside. Trying to get a good pic & will post when I get it right.

I haven't even owned the cx5 for a full week and already Plasti Dipped the wheels and all of the emblems on the back.(hump)

And you have front parking sensors. Are those standard in your country?

yes front and back as standard. My model (the se-l) is the bottom trim on the cx-5 but the new mazda 6 is available in a lower trim again (SE). Maybe one day when or if sales slow down they'll introduce the bottom trim level in the uk, they have it in ireland... it's the one with 4 speaker stereo, manual Aircon and lower grade cloth seats.

Cleaned the wheels up on ours. The detail at the dealer got tire shine all over the wheels causing brake dust to stick to the alloys. Clean now!

Ordered from mazdaparts.org. $108 and free shipping.

I was in the same boat as you, didn't want to spend the $$ but didn't like the look of the ebay ones.

These came with clear instructions, mounting templates, alcohol swabs, the whole nine yards.

Very happy with them.

I like the OEM plates, but they don't cover a very vulnerable part of the door frame and the cheapo China ones do. Actually the Ebay ones are not bad looking just not as "classy" as the OEM. Lets face facts, these cars are not luxury anyway.

I orded the CS exhaust today, I know it works with the mazda hitch but I am looking to get a Curt one, hope it will fit still.

Back