What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Connected this to USB port and now have wireless Apple Carplay in my 23 Signature.

Attachments

• wireless dongle.jpg
    wireless dongle.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 33
2019 Cx5 2.5T Premium

Sprint Booster installed, highly recommend. Very noticeably quicker off the line! I’m comfortable around 5-6 green/sport mode. I’m not even sure I want to install the JB4 at this point lol
Or you could, oh I don't know, simply press the pedal all the way to the floor?

Driver's side CV axle was replaced today. Slowly becoming the CX-5 of Theseus... ;) At least the engine/transmission / rear diff have been rock solid. 147K miles on the odo.

Started my full brake job (rotors, pads, hardware) and will follow with a full Motiv brake fluid flush

Only had time to do the front rotors, pads, hardware this afternoon

Also pulled the winter tires off and will put the summer tires back on when done with this project

Vehicle is up on 4 jack stands with a couple center floor jacks for extra safety on the center jack points front and rear

Installed the "correct" Soul Red mirror caps on my 2024 Turbo Signature. I know what Mazda were trying for i.e. a tie-in with the silver trim on the lower front and rear bumpers, but to me the Titanium mirror caps just looked as though they ran out of the correct ones and went rummaging through a parts bin. No offense intended to anyone else's Sig! Just my opinion, and you know what they say about those.

I loved everything about it except for those mirror caps, and now I don't have to say "except" any more :D

Back