What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Upon arrival at it's new home on Monday, proceeded to debadge the rear liftgate, affixed USA decal to rear glass, attached EZpass to windshield, hung rabbit's foot from rear view mirror. With tomorrow's UPS delivery, will be installing set of OEM all weather floor mats, OEM cargo tray and retractable cargo cover.

Upon arrival at it's new home on Monday, proceeded to debadge the rear liftgate, affixed USA decal to rear glass, attached EZpass to windshield, hung rabbit's foot from rear view mirror. With tomorrow's UPS delivery, will be installing set of OEM all weather floor mats, OEM cargo tray and retractable cargo cover.

Let us know your opinion of OEM all weather mats once you install them please, that's a option that's not real common.

Let us know your opinion of OEM all weather mats once you install them please, that's a option that's not real common.

Another family member has the OEM mats and is happy with them so I took their recommendation, but will let you know once I've installed mine.

Got mine last week along with the oem cargo tray.

Look good with the interior. Nice and thick. Fitment is very good.

Kayger12 - Thanks for the report on OEM all weather mats. I will consider them before next winter.

^Sure thing, bud.

Just got the OEM sill plates today as well. Hope to install them on Friday.

Pics to follow.

Scraped some atomic bird poop off the windshield... This after it survived a hellacious full day of rain!

Another family member has the OEM mats and is happy with them so I took their recommendation, but will let you know once I've installed mine.

I got them and the cargo tray. They are very nice and I have no regrets.

Well, I didn't do anything today but tomorrow I plan to put the clear bra on the front bumper. Should be interesting.
John

Got mine last week along with the oem cargo tray.

Look good with the interior. Nice and thick. Fitment is very good.

I concur. I feel that OEM gives the appearance like they were not an afterthought.

Same here. The OEM All Season floor mats & cargo tray are nice.
For the mats free bc they wouldn't budge another $100 on my trade in & cargo mat got from eBay for $74.80 shipped.

Installed the oem sill plates.

Definitely like the look.

Wife stole it before I could snap pics. I'll get some when she gets back.

35m3wgp.jpg

Installed the 2in hitch and motorcycle carrier tonight! Off to Laguna Seca tomorrow where my Ruckus will be a pit bike. :)

Sill plates installed.
c4ec33ff-1b59-4dfd-8291-eead7265c42f_zpse7b2215a.jpg
Nice, how much did you pay & where did you buy from?
I have a 20% off accessories coupon for the Mazda dealer so with tax it'll be ~$115. I like the OEM ones but not sure if I want to spend +$100, bc the wife or anyone else won't notice, since the CX-5 is my wife's car.
The $25 eBay ones don't look as nice.

Last edited:
Nice, how much did you pay & where did you buy from?
I have a 20% off accessories coupon for the Mazda dealer so with tax it'll be ~$115. I like the OEM ones but not sure if I want to spend +$100, bc the wife or anyone else won't notice, since the CX-5 is my wife's car.
The $25 eBay ones don't look as nice.

Ordered from mazdaparts.org. $108 and free shipping.

I was in the same boat as you, didn't want to spend the $$ but didn't like the look of the ebay ones.

These came with clear instructions, mounting templates, alcohol swabs, the whole nine yards.

Very happy with them.

Back