What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Added a USB extension to the front tray to make plugging in my phone easier with a short cord to mount it on the dash.
278f7236255c3a2dfcd5d5f844ab95de.jpg
c84a46359ee49250c4baa97636a4f4cc.jpg

I few days late, but last 2 weeks I got all 4 rubber floor mats from Amazon for $78 shipped, and I had the rotors replaced and new brake pads installed with all new OEM Mazda.

You know, that you could have purchased a panel mount USB port, right? But you made it, and I'm pretty sure it feels better.

If you're referring to my post, I did buy a panel mount. I sanded the top and bottom of it so that it would fit right there next to the 12v socket.
You know, that you could have purchased a panel mount USB port, right? But you made it, and I'm pretty sure it feels better.

Installed a hitch electronic recently. It boggle my mind on what was the cause but I think I got a faulty unit at first.

If you're referring to my post, I did buy a panel mount. I sanded the top and bottom of it so that it would fit right there next to the 12v socket.

From the picture, I have assumed that it is a USB extension cable, cut down to size.

a 2019 Chevy Traverse the color is Havana Brown Metallic, looks black in low light but in the sun POPS!
44360158994_c685cb0304_z.jpg

44360158544_c2c7fd7fdb_z.jpg

the cx5 had the front and rear differentials blow up at 55k, dealership had 0 idea how or why, Mazda said my warranty ran up a month and a half before it all happened so piss off cause it wasnt their problem. I lost all faith in that car so we got rid of it as soon as i got it back from the repair.

95ef618a5414b42c123a5bbb95b718ab.jpg

A quick wash last night, and then a wipe-down with a quick detailer mix that I threw together - Sonax Turbo detailer, CarPro Ech2o and distilled water - the results are very impressive!

Back