What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Just got back home this week from road trip. Decided to go ahead and perform an oil change at 6300 miles since last one. I would have gone for 7500 miles, but decided to do one now before it got too much colder, and right after a long road trip.

Also cleaned my engine bay very good and saw that my engine coolant was faaaar below the L mark in the reservoir so I will be buying some and filling up the reservoir.

Just got my new 2018 CX5 GT, traded in my 2014 GT. My 2014 GT had the 2016 rims on it. Today was my second full day of owning the car and the dealer was able to swap the rims for me today and detail the car.

It*s just that little bit of diamond cutting that highlights the outside diameter of the wheel that makes all the difference it*s the reason I had my pizza wheels powder coated smoked silver.

It*s just that little bit of diamond cutting that highlights the outside diameter of the wheel that makes all the difference it*s the reason I had my pizza wheels powder coated smoked silver.

It's not the diamond cutting itself, it's the WAY they used it. They needed a wheel design wherein the cut could have been used around the perimeter to better define the circumference of the rim, not just make cookie cutter triangles. IMO, diamond cutting usually is the only thing that can save an all-black wheel from being lost in the wheel well. Not this time. I am always amazed at how much trouble Mazda has getting wheel choice even close to right. They should take lessons from other Asian manufacturers who have much better success in this area.

Hi all figured I'd stop lurking and post! We picked up our white 2018 CX-5 Touring in January and simply loved it. Only things done so far are the cargo cover black plates (zoom-zoom plate holder for rear) and 3d Maxpider mats for the floors.

Cleaned wheels with Mothers wheel cleaner. It did a good job, washed it down very well. Still heard a few thunks this morning from braking etc. Will keep an eye out for it.

I free'd my CX-5 from the dealership parking lot today, welcome home new buggy!

M0ispbV.jpg

Installed blue trim ring and red push button beautifiers. Replaced the aluminum radio trim, with the plastic one(molds and holds better, then the metal one) and also painted black, the bottom horizontal part of it.

Installed blue trim ring and red push button beautifiers. Replaced the aluminum radio trim, with the plastic one(molds and holds better, then the metal one) and also painted black, the bottom horizontal part of it.

Be sure to post pics. I was thinking of getting red trim ring for push start.

Installed the ID7 tweaks.
Installed V70 firmware.
Installed CarPlay hub and wires.
Made sure everything worked.
Re-installed a few tweaks (custom background image, no disclaimer and touchscreen all the time).
Miller time!

Installed the ID7 tweaks.
Installed V70 firmware.
Re-installed a few tweaks (custom background image, no disclaimer and touchscreen all the time).

Where does one find all these? I haven't updated mine with anything since I bought it...

Back