What have you done to your CX-5 today?

One thing I don't like about this car is how dirty the interior door frames get.

No, like when you close the doors, that space between the door and the body. And the door hinge areas.

Pressure wash all inside the door shuts and the painted parts of the open door every week, year round then dry them off.

711_E959_F-_F18_D-4411-_A8_B3-1_C7_DE5654149.jpg

Picked up an awd touring w/ package last week. Added tan maxpider floor mats all around to go with the beige interior.

Took it home with 3 miles on it, no dealer wash. Detailed it earlier in the week; wash, chemical decon, clay bar and ceramic coated with Cquartz 3.0.

DIY ppf on the front rocker panels, a larger piece of bulk film is arriving tomorrow to apply to the front hood edge over the weekend.

Welcome to the forum. Show us some photos as you do the work.

Interesting.... how fast to take the rear seat out?

Mine are essentially folded down all the time

Prototype platform storage in place of back seat for 5000+ mile journey with a cat and dog. Gotta get to the snacks quick--did not screw the front board down so it is easier to get to the deeper center storage. (measurements: behind back seat width 42" @ 8" rise moving 7" to a 50" width) This is close to the height of the back storage area.

Put on some 20's today :D

28247157697_2d284a5412_b.jpg

I originally ordered 19's and the shop somehow screwed up the order and got 20's. I ended up keeping the 20's but had to get new tires so that was kind of unexpected expense right there. Overall kinda glad I went 20's instead of 19's lol

Thanks :D I was worried the ride quality will suffer but it's not bad, still plenty smooth and handles so well now too!

Pressure wash all inside the door shuts and the painted parts of the open door every week, year round then dry them off.

I use a leaf blower to dry up faster. Then hit the seals up with 303 protectant.

Back