What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I like driving, with both visors down. On the passenger side, I extend the slider visor, toward the mirror as well.

I do this too.

While my previous windshield lasted almost 4 years before cracking, I'd personally not want to pay for tinting if I have to do it again with a new windshield.

I like driving, with both visors down. On the passenger side, I extend the slider visor, toward the mirror as well.

Yea I do that too but times there's always sun peeking in from the corners, I don't have to use visor now unless the sun is a bit lower haha I also did this on my mazda 3 and the tint shop did it straight without me asking, wasn't sure why it was such a hassle this time.

Yea I do that too but times there's always sun peeking in from the corners, I don't have to use visor now unless the sun is a bit lower haha I also did this on my mazda 3 and the tint shop did it straight without me asking, wasn't sure why it was such a hassle this time.

So when you have to get a new windshield, how much was it to do?

So when you have to get a new windshield, how much was it to do?

I haven't replaced the windshield but I'm guessing it's going to cost me a lot lol My windshield tint alone was $400 and visor tint was $20 so yea it'll cost me a pretty penny if I have to replace it.

Spring cleaning day. The tree pollen has been big this year. I’m finding lots of books and crannies where this pollen builds up. Inside the lift gate frame area on top and above the tail lights, the gas cap area and all the door sills. Vacuumed and applied Sonax BSD to the areas.

I have purchased an iOttie, fast wireless charger and I have placed it, on the right side of the rear view mirror. I can't find a better position for it.
I'm using AA, on my Note 8, in a horizontal position.
I can't use the passenger visor, anymore.
Still have to hard wire it, above the rear view mirror.

Fun day :)

Foam cannon -> hand wash -> dry -> tire dressing

20qxcgn.jpg

11ghzci.jpg

Last edited:
Not done technically today but this past weekend, finally got a pic of it today. Got the windshield visor area tinted, finally no more light piercing through the top corners. Had it done a couple of times and each came out curved due to the windshield, finally had a place made it straight for me.

41161584644_055fc51c35_b.jpg

Makes the windshield feel a bit smaller and overall feels more cozy driving for some reason lol

that's a good idea i like this

Now those are what you call nice wheels (2thumbs)

i think those are a canadian upgrade (OEM)

Rotated the wheels and while I had them off the car I washed and waxed 'em, both inside and out.

Just put in LED interior lights, bought from Ebay from a guy in Spain. They are really very white and bright. Changed the 2 pairs of dome lights and a pair of sunvisor light and a single trunk light. The trunk light was the most difficult to get out replace the bulb. I realised that I do not have a glove box light. Is that common in CX-5 (2017 model).

Also went ahead and scheduled to get my rear differential and transfer case oil changed. Decided I didn't want to do those myself as it's too hot in the garage LOL.

Hit 96k miles!

Bought new tires, Hankook Dynapro ATM P235/65R17. They're a little more aggressive than the Pirellis I had and fill the wheel wells better than the stock 225 size.

QaOocZJ.jpg

bwxmcpm.jpg

7fmZkV1.jpg

Also, had the KDY0-46-040 Switch replaced due to 05-004/16 for $311 (bang)

Last edited:
Back