What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Yea, just went to see if there was one around here. LOL. That's a fantastic (not an average) deal...and they resurface? For $140? Insane. They'll have my business for sure.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

well I have sore thumbs now...

cEOdtHt.jpg

lBr1411.jpg

4BbksAi.jpg

I got my sparks plug changed on my old car with a new gasket seal for$77 parts included. Run down place in not so nice part of Colorado springs. Damn that's cheap.

I got my sparks plug changed on my old car with a new gasket seal for$77 parts included. Run down place in not so nice part of Colorado springs. Damn that's cheap.

Circle and Galley area?

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

New rear shocks just finished, test drive = SOOOO much better! Much better, controlled ride and no gross noises from the back! Nice result for 1.5 hours of time and $100 for KYB shocks from RockAuto. (yippy)(drive)

Maybe I should swallow my pride and go back to the old service department even though they have new douchnozzle owners (yes I'm still drinking the bitter-aide on losing the free oil changes). If they still have the same folks working there, they were a very good service department.
Thd only problem to me of going back to your old service department is they're no longer a Mazda dealer. They don't get any support from Mazda nor stocking any Mazda OEM parts and fluids. Unless they're willing to get Mazda parts and fluids by your request when you go there, but that's highly unlikely. Essentially that service department has become a very expensive independent garage servicing your Mazda CX-5!

Thd only problem to me of going back to your old service department is they're no longer a Mazda dealer. They don't get any support from Mazda nor stocking any Mazda OEM parts and fluids. Unless they're willing to get Mazda parts and fluids by your request when you go there, but that's highly unlikely. Essentially that service department has become a very expensive independent garage servicing your Mazda CX-5!
No, they are a Mazda dealer. Instead of family owned, now they are owned by an automotive group I don't like.

Oil/filter change, rotated tires, checked brake pads for wear/remaining life. Also found the source of an intermittent light clunk I've been hearing, the driver's side rear sway bar link lower nut had backed off slightly.

Circle and Galley area?

It was west of N Academy north bound between Hancock and Palmer Park. So around Bijou or Platte. I see there is a commercial zone. Realized how the city goes from Rich to poor north to south. I was bang in the middle of the divide you could say.

It was west of N Academy north bound between Hancock and Palmer Park. So around Bijou or Platte. I see there is a commercial zone. Realized how the city goes from Rich to poor north to south. I was bang in the middle of the divide you could say.

Went to Cripple Creek and Victor over the weekend, so I know exactly what you mean. Hell just drive from Manitou Springs under the highway 24 bridge and it quickly changes to ghettoville.

Went to Cripple Creek and Victor over the weekend, so I know exactly what you mean. Hell just drive from Manitou Springs under the highway 24 bridge and it quickly changes to ghettoville.

I would SO live in Manitou, but it's too cramped and expensive

BTW, we're on the market once again. Our last house was a learning point, this one will be less compromised, or we build.

For me, I prefer nothing south of woodmen.

I would SO live in Manitou, but it's too cramped and expensive

BTW, we're on the market once again. Our last house was a learning point, this one will be less compromised, or we build.

For me, I prefer nothing south of woodmen.

Manitou is a great little place, but agreed. Everytime I drive there thinking of hanging out I can't even find a place to park so I give up. Too many people.

I don't know that much about Colorado Springs personally, only what I've driven through. The only nice part I've seen so far was Manitou - LOL.

Denver Metro Area is the new Phoenix. Growing fast. Good luck with that.

Back