What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Im at a family reunion in georgia out of texas rn, 1000mi away. I'm driving down some road and a mazda 3 comes up beside me complementing me then asks if im Chris top her hahaa. The 1 day im here i happen to share the road with a forum reader from 1000 mi away :p

Im at a family reunion in georgia out of texas rn, 1000mi away. I'm driving down some road and a mazda 3 comes up beside me complementing me then asks if im Chris top her hahaa. The 1 day im here i happen to share the road with a forum reader from 1000 mi away :p

That's cool!! What part of Jawja are you in?

Yep, Chris_Top_Her is pretty well known in Mazda community, especially with that special-looking white CX-5! ;)

Signed up for the $22 / all you can wash deal at the nearby car wash. 👍

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Signed up for the $22 / all you can wash deal at the nearby car wash. ��

They have those here too, Snappy Express, for $20-40 a month, includes free vacuum and air. Actually considered it also...

Bumper cover. Haven't stuck it yet.
8b7dcd622f73fb14433ab0a8f42d40b0.jpg

Signed up for the $22 / all you can wash deal at the nearby car wash. 👍

Did the same. $25/mo.

Thinking of cancelling though. They put in those damn spinny brushes. Not sure I trust those.

Did the same. $25/mo.

Thinking of cancelling though. They put in those damn spinny brushes. Not sure I trust those.
Agreed. I don't trust those fast-spinning brushes either! Has to be brushless car wash.

Seriously? Your average speed was 123mph? I'm surprised that the CX-5 will even go that fast let alone average that speed over any distance.

To be fair, Chris has modded the hell out of his CX-5 I think.

But agreed on the average speed not making much sense.

I was going well over 100mph on I-80 through Wyoming a couple years back, but probably the max I got was around 110.

And it certainly wouldn't average 21 MPG if 123 MPH is the actual average speed. Maybe that's showing max speed? (whistle)

The tempomat is set to 123mph wich is under 200kmh - it's not too fast and it's around the vmaxx of the regular diesel without modification

Cheers 101

Agreed. I don't trust those fast-spinning brushes either! Has to be brushless car wash.

Yep, exactly. I don't trust that the overhead brushes that look like some kind of cloth to me don't have grit stuck in them that then gets rubbed all over my car. No thanks.

The side ones look like rubber though, but still, just a big "No" from me. My CX-5 has enough scratches and swirl marks LOL! I will figure out how to fix those one day.

Yes, I've always sworn by touchless. How can these modern ones be so bad?, I thought. This one is always busy. Has great reviews
..yea...I've got at least 5 scratches I swear weren't there before. Canceling....

Back