What have you done to your CX-5 today?

f22b35f3e3e340d7f5a654e2a88c417c.jpg

f10259a1755797f36c8c69e03dbcfaca.jpg

bb79459546bedd83672d303aadb3dd33.jpg

Just a little deconstruction to see the best way to come to the middle console to put there a LED [emoji848]or in the bottle holder-mmh right now new Idea. LOL

next time I try from above trough the aircon steering-that will work!!

Cheers 101

Last edited:
If I would have that engine, then I would certainly be changing my seats, to some sport ones. Even like this, I'm having issues sitting in the middle, after a hard turn.

Chris, that is with turbo?

I got her a cheap cover to keep the bird and squirrel poop, tree sap and leaves off her. I have not found an OEM cover for the 2017, not even sure Mazda makes one yet.

Finally washed her. Oh wait...wrong forum. 😁
3601f43decc91d5d70db3c581d9a5811.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If I would have that engine, then I would certainly be changing my seats, to some sport ones. Even like this, I'm having issues sitting in the middle, after a hard turn.

Chris, that is with turbo?

No turbo, just ecu tune and suspension mods

Yep. 2013 Volvo C70. The last year of the hard top Convertible. Couple months after we leased it they announced they were stopping production so we bought it out. Turbo.

Last edited:
Rotated tires for the first time since purchasing the vehicle and putting new tires on it last August. That was actually the first time I had the wheels off the car. Found the right rear shock blown @ 65K miles.

Rotated tires for the first time since purchasing the vehicle and putting new tires on it last August. That was actually the first time I had the wheels off the car. Found the right rear shock blown @ 65K miles.

More reason to get rid of stock suspension (drive)

First oil change, installed Fumoto valve and got a whole bunch of oil filters (45,000 mi worth) from quirk parts. Castrol Syntec 0W-20. Only real complication was the factory installed filter was REALLY tight. Tried one hand, two, some vise grips, and ended up just having to hammer a screw driver through to get enough leverage. After that, everything went smooth. Looking forward to having an easier, cleaner time next time around.

Saw a new Honda CR-V the other day that was - according to the emblem, a "Touring" model. Thought it looked cool. So, I sourced one thru Amazon and installed it today just beneath the CX-5. Our CX-5 Touring is now a custom. ;)

Saw a new Honda CR-V the other day that was - according to the emblem, a "Touring" model. Thought it looked cool. So, I sourced one thru Amazon and installed it today just beneath the CX-5. Our CX-5 Touring is now a custom. ;)
As in the Touring emblem? (scratch)

Back