What have you done to your CX-5 today?

library

This is my first post and have had CX5 for 6 weeks and about 1500 miles and the longest trip
is 26 mi one way.I fill up at the same station and mileage is still above 30 mpg by calculating
it by hand.
Several people have asked me which cx5 it was and told them it was a GT.
So this is what i got for this is the GT under the cx5.
I am 79 years old but i sure do think a lot of this vehicle.

MikeM It is a 2014, the wife wanted white with white leather and i
wanted just fwd, so they had to get it out of NY state so it
had 246 mi on it when we picked it up.

Enjoy the ride, you old codger :)
Remember to use directionals when turning right...not a Walter Matthau Kotch signal

^^ Was on the highway & it just shattered! Big piece came out & even hit the car behind me! Dealer said a rock must have hit it! I know it didn't! Cost me $700

^^ Was on the highway & it just shattered! Big piece came out & even hit the car behind me! Dealer said a rock must have hit it! I know it didn't! Cost me $700

I think these cars fling rocks for fun... I was driving and making a turn onto another road when all of a sudden a rock comes flying up and knicks the passenger side mirror and into the open window and smacks me in the chest. Same thing happened on driver side, but window was up, only a day or two later. Granted, I don't see how your sunroof would be hit, but I don't doubt it was your own car going crazy!

We had a good rain last night and it washed all of the pollen off but I still needed to vacuum out the inside and wipe it down to get the yellow pollen off everything (black interior) from driving with the windows open :( Took the cabin filter out and banged it to get out the loose dirt and bugs.

attachment.php

Installed LED DRL's last night from iJDM, the rain last night washed the yellow tree pollen off saving me from having to wash the car today but it still needs a vacuuming out.

attachment.php

Put on some wheel decals. They are only $8 off eBay, so I figured it was worth a shot.
IMG_0996_zps6d49f1a7.jpg

IMG_0998_zpsbbd8fb55.jpg

Why didn't you put the wheel sticker level with the Mazda center cap?

Why didn't you put the wheel sticker level with the Mazda center cap?

I didn't even think about it. I was more concerned with getting it on the same spoke on each wheel. I can always rotate the caps. Good point, I never would have noticed it probably.

We had a good rain last night and it washed all of the pollen off but I still needed to vacuum out the inside and wipe it down to get the yellow pollen off everything (black interior) from driving with the windows open :( Took the cabin filter out and banged it to get out the loose dirt and bugs.

attachment.php

I like your "Tron" Edition CX-5.

Hi all got the news today that my cx-5 has been shifted from the 1st of July to the middle of August so have gone for september delivery for new plate.So took the opertunity to order a personal plate from DVLA with my nick name

Hi all got the news today that my cx-5 has been shifted from the 1st of July to the middle of August so have gone for september delivery for new plate.So took the opertunity to order a personal plate from DVLA with my nick name

what's ur plate then?

I reckon car sales from march to august would be low because a '13 plate scares the superstitious. (shrug)

polished car with mer today.

Went up the Jura mountains to watch the thunder storm over Bern ( major damage ) then stopped off at Fab Design to have a look what cars they have, Carbon Zonda, CGT, MP4 12c etc, need to get a pic of my super car setting outside this place!

Nothing, it's collecting dust today. Driving the Lexus today.

Back