What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Corcksport said that the end link should work, even with the Corcksport springs.
I don't think that matters, where it stands the end link. It just has to hold the ends of the sway bar.
Corksport, suppose to ship today my sway bar, but it seems, like they are late.
When it comes and I will install it, I will let you know how it sits.

Last edited:
I know, but the Corcksport drops the car even more, then the H&R. The end links, should work with an even bigger drop. So, it should not be a problem for a mild drop.

Was a perfect day today, temps in the upper 70's, low humidity, so I couldn't pass up putting a layer of Zaino Z-5, followed by a layer of Z-CS and a spritz of Z-8 detail spray. Tomorrow it's gonna be the wheels and interior that get all the TLC -

Just love this pleasnt fall weather we're having here in northern GA! (headbang)

This showed up today(paddle shifter kit).
The additional lower wire, has arrived a couple of day ago, from japanparts.
attachment.php

I like this very much!

Looks good!
HOw difficult was the install and how long did it take you?

It was easier than it seems. I didn't have to remove any parts. There is a tool in the kit to tuck the leather behind the spokes. Took 2hrs total (and I took my time).

note: I did modify the tool by sanding/grinding it down thinner so it can get behind the spokes easier.

It was easier than it seems. I didn't have to remove any parts. There is a tool in the kit to tuck the leather behind the spokes. Took 2hrs total (and I took my time).note: I did modify the tool by sanding/grinding it down thinner so it can get behind the spokes easier.
The web site you mentioned is not the easiest thing to navigate. I could not find this item to save my life. Any chance of providing an actual link?

Started painting my wing with my expresspaint kitm ordered another kit because I need about 1 more basecoat due to the sharp creases. And then wet sanding all the drips lol. What's a good grit for wetsanding the drips ( no clearcoat yet)? I saw one guy using 1300 but that was clear coated.

EXLRACL.jpg

Picked up a new Curt Class III hitch off ebay from a private seller for $100 this past week.

Installed it this morning.

Look like you have the GS model, did you get aftermarket leather put on the seats, you mind sharing cost and where you did it? cool steering wheel cover.

I got it from Canadaseatskins.ca their prices vary based on options and leather content. If your handy/capable you can save yourself a bit of money if you install it yourself like I did. They are authorized dealers of katskinz, which is what you see in the pic.
9bkkea.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Good deal!!

A hitch greatly adds to the utility factor of the vehicle. I find myself using the CX-5 for stuff I would normally pull the old 15MPG Explorer out for. At this point just a few heavy tows a year.

I've always had hitches on my vehicles. But back in 2013 when I bought my 14 Touring I never placed a hitch on it. Then traded the 14 for a 16 GT and decided it was time. I've been having my son tow my 5x8 utility trailer with his F150 Ecoboost to the dump when I fill it with brush. I figured it was time to get a hitch.

I'm contemplating towing my and my girlfriends motorcycles to Deals Gap this summer. Weight with trailer will be close to the 2000 max towing limit though. Not sure I want to tow that weight for that long. Not sure how the transmission would like that.

Back